- Finding a new proposition value for residential when fundamentals have significantly changed.
- Addressing new challenges besides the authorization blockage: new updates in the fiscal code.
- New formats & concepts: residential for rent, next gen housing, branded residences.
- Sustainability & innovation on residential segment – latest updates.
- Transforming Bucharest’s heritage properties into sophisticated residential products.
BREC RESIDENTIAL CONFERENCE 2022 is brought to you in association with :
09.30 – 10.00 REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
10.00 – 11.15 OVERCOMING CHALLENGES
- The impact of maintaining the blockage of the authorization process in Bucharest.
- Addressing new updates in the fiscal code.
- Where is the market drawing the line when it comes to rising construction costs?
11.15 – 11.30 COFFEE BREAK
11.30 – 12.30 AFFORDABLE HOUSING
- Can Bucharest remain an accessible city?
- The challenges of rising construction costs & interests rates.
- New interest areas for development of affordable homes.
- Alternative investment opportunities on residential sector.
12.30 – 13.15 LUNCH
13.15– 14.15 BUILDING FOR THE MIDLLE & UPPER MIDLLE CLASSES
- Mixed-use schemes: the grey former industrial plots of Bucharest make way the for “ the 15 minutes-city” developments concept.
- Residential for rent: what are the premises for the local market?
- Building the new suburbs for the middle & upper middle classes.
- Sustainability & innovation, key elements for upper middle condominiums.
14.15 – 14.30 COFFEE BREAK
14.30 – 15.30 FINE LIVING
- How is Bucharest innovating on the premium & luxury niches?
- Restoring the downtown “heritage properties” in new, high-end living units.
- Is the “Branded Residences” concept finding adapters on the local market?
- Investing in sustainable & innovative housing for a healthy lifestyle.
- Vacation homes for a privileged lifestyle. New destinations on Romanian market.